Masjid Juma’h Announcement: 2/28/20
Prepared by Secretary: Wazir Mohammed.
- Reminder you are all invited, to join us for part two of our masjid “Islamic Funeral Workshop” tomorrow Saturday February 29th at the masjid Insha Allah at 6pm. Part two will cover, important information for all of us. Presenter will be Brother Souheil Hamdani, please extend this invitation to all concern, dinner will be served.
- Bosniak Islamic Cultural Center, 114-11 91st Ave, Richmond Hill, invites you to a fundraising dinner tonight Friday February 28th at 7pm. Guest speaker Shaykh Omar Suleman, tickets are $25.00, proceeds for helping Somalia, for further info please contact Brother Bashir (347)-570-0779.
- Al-Ishan Academy, 130-08 Rockaway Blvd, presents Lecture & Dinner, this Sunday March 1st from 2pm-6pm. Poems, speeches & plays by students of the school, tickets are $10.00. Please contact the school for tickets, 718-322-3154, proceeds go towards the expansion project.
- Masjid Abidin, 10414 127st, presents “How to manage your anger & Islamic approach, effects of anger on families, sessions this Sunday March 1st, 8th & 15th from 9:30 am -1pm. For more information, please call Shaykh Safraz (718) 974-4968.
- Brothers & sister’s, as a reminder for your safety, please be mindful of your surroundings to & from the masjid & your workplace. Kindly to not gather in groups in front of the masjid after any Salah.
- To all parents & students, Madrasa classes continues at the masjid this Sunday March 1st, Insha Allah at 9am.
- The messenger of Allah (u.w.b.p) said, verily Allah does not look to your faces & your wealth, but he looks to your heart and to your deeds (Sahih Muslim) The khateeb for next week Insha Allah will be announce accordingly & today is Brother Maher Bawady.