Masjid Juma’h Announcement: 2/21/20
Prepared by Secretary: Wazir Mohammed.
- You are all invited, to join us for part two of our masjid “Islamic Funeral Workshop” next Saturday February 29th Insha Allah at 6pm. Part two will cover, death certificate, legal aspects & the grave etc. Presenter will be Brother Souheil Hamdani, please extend this invitation to your friends & families.
- Reminder Bosniak Islamic Cultural Center, 114-11 91st Ave, Richmond Hill, invites you to a fundraising dinner next Friday February 28th at 7pm. Guest speaker Shaykh Omar Suleman, tickets are $25.00, table of ten is cheaper, for further info please contact Brother Bashir (347)-570-0779.
- All sisters are invited, to the sister’s organization meeting, tomorrow Insha Allah Saturday February 22nd at the masjid, time 4:00pm. For further information please contact the Ameera Sister Anissa, her contact info is on the second floor notice board.
- Masjid Al Ansar, 161-34 Foch Blvd, presents Dr. Aftaab Aliahamad, MD (family medicine) he will be speaking on health issues affecting the community. Saturday February 29th after Maghrib salah, all are invited. Refreshment will be served.
- Reminder to parents & students, Madrasa classes continues at the masjid this Sunday February 23rd,Insha Allah at 9am.
- The messenger of Allah (u.w.b.p) said the worst of lies is to pretend to have seen something, which he has not seen. (Sahih Bukhari) The khateeb for next week Insha Allah will be Brother Maher Bawady & today is Maulana Farzan Mohamed