Prepared by Secretary: Wazir Mohammed.
- Madrasa classes continues at the masjid, this Sunday November 3rd, at 9am. To all parents, please set your clocks accordingly, so that the kids can be at classes on time, this Sunday. Reminder daylight saving time, ends this Sunday.
- Reminder, please join us at the masjid, for our Islamic Funeral workshop, tomorrow Insha Allah Saturday November 2nd after Maghrib Salah. Learn the Muslim funeral rites & rituals, presenter Brother Souheil Hamdani. Please extend this invitation to the community, your friends & families’, dinner will be serve.
- All sisters are invited, to the sister’s monthly meeting at the masjid tomorrow, Saturday November 2nd at 4pm. For further info, please contact the Ameera sister Anissa, her contact is on the second floor notice board.
- You are all invited, to our masjid game night, tonight Insha Allah Friday November 1st after Maghrib Salah. Come join us for a night of games, Sports, art & craft etc., bring along your favorite game. Refreshment will be serve, fun for the whole family. For further info, please contact any member of the executive.
- Al-Ishan Academy, 130-08 Rockaway Blvd, invites you to their annual breakfast, this Sunday November 3rd from 8:00 am to 11:00 am, tickets are $8.00. All proceeds will go towards, associate degree in Islamic studies. Please call (917) 403-0553, for further info.
- The messenger of Allah (u.w.b.p) “said, whoever has to take an oath should swear by Allah, or remain silent, he should not swear by other than Allah” (Sahih Bukhari). The khateeb for next week Insha Allah will be Maulana Farzan Mohammed & today is Brother Sayaad Ali.